- Intel i9 9940x / Intel i7 6800k
- 128gb RAM / 128gb RAM
- RME FireFace UFX+ / RME UCX
- 3 x 1TB Samsung M.2
- 6 x 1TB Samsung SSD
- ATC SCM25A Pro Studio Monitors
- DEQX – DSP Room/Speaker Correction
- Adam A77x
- Adam Sub10 Mk2 Subwoofer x2
- Bricasti M7 Reverb
- Kurzweil PC3K7 Midi Keyboard
- Focusrite ISA Two Preamp
- Kemper Profiler
- Fender Telecaster / Fender Elite P-Bass / Gibson SG
The majority of the orchestral sounds used by Blake are bespoke custom samples that have been created to suit his needs. These unique samples have been refined over many years and combined with Blake’s finesse with virtual instruments, provide a full orchestral sound that is comparable to world-class live recordings.
The sit-to-stand desk, monitor rack, and speaker stands are all made to order by a company in Australia – Console Concepts. It is custom designed to fit the space and equipment. The monitor rack is holding 3 x BenQ XL2730Z 27″144Hz @ 1440. The large monitor is a Philips 43″ 4k monitor.